The April Box includes
- SHIRT - The April Shirt from Mollusk Brewing Company features a custom ink Khaki color on a cardinal red shirt. Showcasing their rad Mollusk icon design and custom Mollusk font.
- COUPON - Mollusk is hooking it up this month - head into the tasting room and get 25% off and a free pint glass with purchase of a pint.
- STICKER - This month's sticker will feature the Mollusk logo.
- TAP IT TUESDAY - Join us at the tasting room on Tuesday April 25th from 5-8pm for a special cask, $4 pints, and a chance to win free raffle prizes.
- REFER A FRIEND - Give this card to a friend who loves craft beer! They get $5 off their first box with the coupon code PLUS you get a free month for referring them!
About the Brewery
Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery was conceived by a handful of homebrewers in 2010 around the idea that pooling the money, talent, and resources of many enthusiastic craft beer lovers could build a successful business that brewed beer around the cooperative model. As a true cooperative, all business decisions are viewed through the lens of the 7 Cooperative Principles, and members are all equal owners. In following these principles Flying Bike has created a very special, enthusiastic community in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle. The brewery has gained respect in brewing circles, in large part due to its veteran head brewer and co-op enthusiast, Kevin Forhan.
Flying Bike is fully open to the public. Special benefits for members include: discounts on beer, beer-related educational opportunities, special events and beer releases, voting rights in co-op matters, and the chance to compete in and judge member homebrew competitions. To date, 10 homebrew competition winners have been featured in the Tasting Room, brewed full scale on the 7bbl system with head brewer Kevin Forhan. Complimenting these beers are creations from Kevin Forhan and assistant brewer Scott Jensen which range from hop-forward NW IPAs, to roasty stouts, to those featuring unique adjuncts or yeasts to round out the constantly rotating tap lineup of 16 beers. Innovation and experimentation are driving forces in the brewhouse.
Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery is located at 8570 Greenwood Ave N, featuring member beer recipes and the creations of head brewer Kevin Forhan. Currently the Co-op has 1758 members. Lifetime membership costs $200